We have developed a Remote Education Plan to provide continuity of education for our pupils in the event of school closure.
There are a variety of circumstances in which children may require remote education. These are:
- a child, or household member, is awaiting a coronavirus test result
- a child is self-isolating
- a proportion of children in a class are self-isolating
- a whole class or year group bubble is self-isolating
- school is only open for the children of critical workers and vulnerable children
- school is closed to all children
If children need to stay at home for a period of time, we use Google Classroom to seamlessly switch to providing remote education. We teach the same curriculum remotely as we do in school.
Access to devices
Parents and carers who do not have the necessary devices for their child/ren to access Google Classroom should contact school in order to borrow a device for this purpose.
For more information about Remote Education, please see our Remote Education Plan below.