- Dark grey trousers or (for girls) knee length skirt or pinafore
- White polo shirt or button shirt
- School sweatshirt (turquoise, with logo) – £9
- School cardigan (optional) – £10.50
- School hat or baseball cap (in turquoise or grey, optional) – £5
- Grey socks or (for girls) tights
- Black sensible shoes (buckles or velcro fastenings, please, unless your child can tie his or her own laces)
- Girls may wear discreet hair bands or hair ties
Summer dress (optional variations from the start of summer term to October half term)
- Grey shorts or skirt
- Black leather closed sandals
- Patterned summer dress for girls (subject to design / availability from suppliers)
- School turquoise T-shirt with logo – £5.50
- Black shorts
- Black track pants
- Trainers for outdoors
- PE bag with logo – £5
A suitably sized rucksack (for Year 1 upwards, £13) or book bag (for Reception, £5) will be available with a school logo.
Children may wear their own coats, hats and gloves.
Small stud earrings are permitted, but no other jewellery. Discreet bracelets and necklaces may be worn in class (though not in PE) for genuine medical or cultural reasons only. Any decision about suitability will be at the headteacher’s discretion.